Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API Examples

Infoblox REST API to get the complete network container overview.

12822     0

Hi,

I wonder if someone could suggest me a way to get the details such as how many blocks presented in the container, wether the newly network block that's going to be created will fit in the existing container or not using REST API ?

I'm looking for a details something like a NetMap view under a container. For more details

https://goo.gl/ZvVqaH

Thanks in advance.

Re: Infoblox REST API to get the complete network container overview.

12823     0

There is no simple way to get something like the Net Map view using the API, you would need to parse through the networks and network containers in the response to a GET request.

If you want to know if a new network block will fit in a container, however, you can use the next_available_network function. If you run that function on a Network Container and set the CIDR field to the size of the network you need, you will either get a network block returned successfully or you will receive an error if there isn't enough space.

Re: Infoblox REST API to get the complete network container overview.

Adviser
12823     0

Hi,

Could you please give more details on the API call you are running, and the issue you are hitting?

Get dynamic API list from Infoblox into Servicenow using Infoblox

12823     0

I need to pull dynamic IP list which is stored inside Inflox using the Servicenow API call. What is the Infoblox API i need to use to get the Dynamic API list. I just have the clients host deatils of infoblox. Also , we have to retrieve the IP list baced on location? Please help.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You