Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API Examples

REST (Web API/API) sample files for NIOS

[ Edited ]
Employee
Employee
10190     1

Sample code for using the WAPI (NIOS Web API) in Perl. WAPI is a RESTful-style API. 

Please see Getting Started with the Infoblox Web API (WAPI) for more info on this code.

Re: REST (Web API/API) sample files for NIOS

Authority
10191     1

Your link to the Getting Started...  doesn't work anymore

Re: REST (Web API/API) sample files for NIOS

[ Edited ]
Adviser
10191     1

Please double check, I just clicked and it sent me to the correct page.  Try using the search box at the top of the page and type in WAPI.  You'll find quite a few posts, some of which are also "solved."  There are also a number of folks on the site with a rank/icon next to their username.  "Employee" and "Authority" are among the many options.  If you find a particular user posting relevant content that answers your questions, click on their username and then click "follow user" to see what they are posting.  Hope that helps!

EricScreen Shot 2015-10-28 at 9.45.13 AM.png

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You