Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

Help Required: Creating network in a network view

Authority
1780     0

Hi Team,

I am trying to create a network in a network view. Now the thing is when I am trying to pass multiple arguments it is always throwing me syntax error. I know that i am writing a wrong suntax. Can you guys please correct me ?

API request

'{network_view : Testing,network : 192.168.1.0/24}'

Error

{
"Error": "AdmConProtoError: Unknown argument/field: '\n\t'{network_view : Testing,network : 192.168.1.0/24}'\n '",
"code": "Client.Ibap.Proto",
"text": "Unknown argument/field: '\n\t'{network_view : Testing,network : 192.168.1.0/24}'\n '"
}

Re: Help Required: Creating network in a network view

Adviser
1781     0

Hi Ashley,

The network parameters need to be passed in the data section of your WAPI call. If you are using curl, you can use the following syntax.

curl -k -u admin:infoblox -H 'content-type: application/json' -X POST "https://172.30.175.192/wapi/v2.4/network?_return_fields%2B=network&_return_as_object=1" -d '{"network": "192.168.1.0/24","network_view": "Testing"}'

Hope this works,

Krishna Vasudevan

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You

Businesses are investing heavily into securing company resources from cyber-attacks form cybercrimin