Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

NIOS 8.5 Cisco ISE Integration

3234     0

Hi all

I am trying to create an integration between Infoblox and Cisco ISE, but as this is a quite new way to make the ingetration i have not been able to find much documentation. Does anyone have any documentation on how to create this integration?

NIOS 8.5.1

Cisco ISE 2.6.0.156

Right now I have created the outbound ISE endpoint, but i have no template or notification rule. Does anyone have that?

Br, Kasper

Re: NIOS 8.5 Cisco ISE Integration

3235     0

Hi Kasper,

I got at least the certificate based authentication working using this (quite old) document: https://www.infoblox.com/wp-content/uploads/infoblox-deployment-guide-cisco-ise-integration-with-inf...

It is important that you create the certificates within ISE.

There is also a chapter in the Infoblox admin guide.

Hope that helps.

Thomas

3235     0

I have tried to use the old guides and I think I have a part of the solution working. 

I got the outbound endpoint configured and it looks like Infoblox can talk to ISE (working with the 'Test Connection' button). Now I need the Templates to use under Notification and Session Management.

Do you or anyone else have tried to make this kind of integration? 

Br, Kasper

3235     0

Hi,

Did you ever foud out how this is supposed to work ?

I'm in the same kind of configuration and wondering if we do have to build the notification rules and templates ourselves, or if Infoblox is delivering a package for this ?

Thanks for your feedback.

BR 

Eric

Superuser
3235     0

You will need to build the notification rules yourself

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You