Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

Zero touch provisioning: automatically applying grid license

Adviser
2608     0

Hi,

Is there a way to set the temp Grid license in a ZTP deployment?  I'm testing a deployment where I'm deploying a GM, GMC, Grid member work and register perfectly fine.  However, the Network Insight server and Reporting server will not accept the parameters for the Grid license.  They only accept the NIOS license. As a result, they don't join the grid until the Grid license is applied.  That only works manually in this case.

I'm using the following parameters for the respective servers in my custom_vnios.ini file:

NI Server --> enterprise nios ND-V1405

Reporting --> enterprise nios IB-V5005

Has anyone come across or know a way to resolve this?

Thanks!

Re: Zero touch provisioning: automatically applying grid license

Adviser
2609     0

Hi,

Can you change the order you are passing?

I've got it to work for discovery with the following string: nios,ND-V805,enterprise,discovery

Hope this helps,

Krishna

Re: Zero touch provisioning: automatically applying grid license

[ Edited ]
Adviser
2609     0

@kvasudevan wrote:

Hi,

Can you change the order you are passing?

I've got it to work for discovery with the following string: nios,ND-V805,enterprise,discovery

Hope this helps,

Krishna

Thanks.  Unfortunately that didn't work.  It only adds the "nios" license.  It does recognize the ND version which shows during boot.  But the grid (enterprise) and discovery license don't register.  Any other thoughts?

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You