Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

API Find EndHosts related to DeviceID?

[ Edited ]
5683     0

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to the community/NetMRI/InfoBlox but I tried searching for what I need and I couldn't find anything.

I am writing an integration application and I managed to get my head around the API. What doesn't seem to work however (or at least I was not able to make it work) is searching within EndHostMacAddresses using DeviceID. 

I tried with find, search, even with op_ / val_ options, but didn't have any luck.. 

Is that even possible? The documentation suggests so. I am on version 3.3.0. 

Basically the idea is to get a list of all EndHosts connected to a particular device/switch. The same works for the Interface model (e.g. I can fetch information about all Ifs) but I don't seem to be able to do that with the Endhosts too.. 

Any piece of advise will be much appreciated & will be most welcome .

Thanks! 

Re: API Find EndHosts related to DeviceID?

[ Edited ]
5684     0

Hi all,

me again.. 

I just thought I got this by checking/using the Neighbor model as for some devices this works quite well, but not for all. 

Can someone share his thoughts if / what does the Neighbor model contains exactly? 

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You