Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

New Powershell module, Posh-IBWAPI

3533     0

I am trying to understand writing the script to update dns upon failover in Doubletake.  I found the wapi and Function Set-IBDNSARecord.  I am truly sunk as i don't know the language first and foremost but also because everything i try needs another module loaded.  Can anyone advise on direction to take as I am running out of time and hoping someone has encountered something similar and can shine some light.

Thank you

Re: New Powershell module, Posh-IBWAPI

3533     0

I thought i had better give you more information.  The software double take is on two servers say DT1 and DT2.  It has a job that copies particular files from DT1 to DT2 continuously.  If an error is found there is a place for a failover script that should tell IB to redirect traffic to DT2 and then there is a place for the failback script upon issues being fixed\resolved

I have put into IB that if DT1 is down route to DT2 but DT has its own parameters for initiating failover.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You