Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

WAPI csv_import Function Error: 'Too many CSV import tasks are in the UPLOADED state...'

[ Edited ]
2160     0

***Update: A colleague was able to find that there was an additional entry in the CSV Job Manager UI that showed a "saved" status. Upon deleting that entry, the API endpoints as described below worked as expected. I am not sure how the error was originally caused, and I have not been able to recreate it. Will try to remember to update further if more information is found.

I am observing the same behavior that tgraham2 mentions in the thread for how to perform CSV import via the WAPI here. I notice after the first step of the prescribed method to importing a CSV file (function fileop.uploadinit), the URL that is provided back to me has path

/http_direct_file_io/req_id-UPLOAD-xxxx/import_file

where xxxx is a four digit number that increments each time I make the call (currently the number is at 1034).

I use the URL and token in the second call as described above and get an empty 200 response. Then, upon running the third request described (function csv_import), I get a 400 status code and the response body is:

{ "Error": "AdmConProtoError: Too many CSV import tasks are in the UPLOADED state. Only 1 UPLOADED tasks are allowed for each user.", 
  "code": "Client.Ibap.Proto", 
  "text": "Too many CSV import tasks are in the UPLOADED state. Only 1 UPLOADED tasks are allowed for each user."
}

I am unable as of yet to find in the documentation how to clear this apparent queue of UPLOADED state tasks so that this WAPI CSV upload can be successfully requested. Any direction on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. Please note I am using WAPI v2.6.1.

Re: WAPI csv_import Function Error: 'Too many CSV import tasks are in the UPLOADED state...'

Authority
2160     0

Any update on this error? Iam suffereing the same problem.

thanks

Re: WAPI csv_import Function Error: 'Too many CSV import tasks are in the UPLOADED state...'

2160     0

Same problem

2160     0

It looks like files uploaded by API aren't visible by GUI or API until the task is started.

If you could, please post a code sample.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You