11-29-2017 07:12 AM
so i have this really neato netmri, it can load scripts on switches for me and poop out a massive amount of data for me on my switches, talk to cisco and all that. But. i want it to see a new switch on the network, configure it with our base config in true network automation fashion.
how is this done?
11-29-2017 03:23 PM
You can do it a few ways:
- Does your switch get on the network VIA DHCP?
- If so you can send a BASE Config to the devices
- Then you can push the rest of the configs via an Issue new Device Discovered
- We have a built-in Bare Metal Provisioning, ask your local SE or search the Help Guide
- They are a few more using Option 82 and so on...
I hope that helped, if not have your local SE team contact me for a call