Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Bloxfest

Help us make Bloxfest even better! Share Your Experience!

[ Edited ]
Adviser
11022     0

Hey everyone,

With Bloxfest in full swing, we've heard terrific feedback on the technical details, hands on labs, partner pavilion, and even the food!  We don't want to rest on our laurels, and would appreciate you sharing your experience with others.  Tell us what you liked, what we could have done better, etc., It's an opportunity for us to revise and make our next customer conference even better!  #WeGotYourBack!

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Re: Help us make Bloxfest even better! Share Your Experience!

Expert
11022     0
For next BloxFest need charging stations for phones and laptops avian able to attendees.

11022     0

A better solution would be picking up a battery pack from Amazon; it's a good security habit to not trust random USB ports unless you've got a USB condom for your devices.

Authority
11023     0

Eric,

Given the amount of track sessions/hands on labs, it would have been great to have at least one more day of them. Personally I would have loved to attend each hands-on lab session as well as the talks that were given during the same time. A single day of just the hands-on lab classes would have been great. 

The material covered in the labs and track sessions was awesome. Providing slide decks (printed) makes it easier for people to take notes in the context of a particular topic. 

It was a good sized conference in terms of participants and Infoblox subject matter experts. The amount of people made it easy to interact with peers and find Infoblox employees to speak with. Maybe next time there can also be BoF (Bird of a Feather) sessions that allow people who are working in similar industries (healthcare, finanace, education, etc...) to meet up and discuss how they have been using the products. 

Regards,

Mark

Techie
11023     0

Thanks so much for your feedback Mark on the sessions.  I'm glad you enjoyed Bloxfest 2016 and hope to see you again in 2017.

Matt

Techie
11023     0

Thanks for sharing the feedback and suggestions.  I'll make sure it is included with our 2017 planning.  We hope you enjoyed Bloxfest.

Matt

Authority
11023     0

When should we expect to receive copies of the slides from the various presentations/sessions?

Adviser
11023     0

I'll be uploading them over the next day, so keep an eye out for new threads in the Bloxfest forum with the attached slides.

Best,

Eric

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You