Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Bloxfest

Visit the VIP Community Lounge at Bloxfest in Room "Constitution" (we won't talk politics)

[ Edited ]
Adviser
6380     0

If you're headed to Bloxfest, we have a room set aside for you to relax, enjoy some unique food and beverages, and get to know your Infoblox Community Management Team.  Although the room is "Constitution," we promise not to talk politics.

The room will be open on Tuesday and Wednesday from 12pm - 5pm, so if you need a place to "recharge" your battery, take a call, have some refreshments, etc., you've got a room set aside just for you...

See the attached for the floorplan and location.

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Re: Visit the VIP Community Lounge at Bloxefest in Room "Constitution" (we won't talk poli

Expert
6380     0

Thanks for sharing the layout.  Even more for all that you've put into the re-energized Community!

Re: Visit the VIP Community Lounge at Bloxefest in Room "Constitution" (we won't talk poli

Adviser
6380     0

I'm certainly looking forward to meeting you and many of the other community members!  See you next week Marty!

Eric

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You