01-19-2019 08:43 AM
We have VM in Azure and we have Infoblox physical appliances on site.
On site we have grid master and members.
how can i add the VM in Azure to the grid which is on premises?
What i need to make this work any licenses on the grid master?
09-25-2019 01:10 PM
You will need install the licenses on azure member:
VNIOS License for azure to enable the appliance to start.
GRID License to join the member to a Grid (on site)..
DNS license if enable Infoblox DNS service on azure
For Grid communication between Grid Master and Member on Azure, you need to have 1194 and 2114 open bidirectionally (nat group)
Public IP (member azure)
2 weeks ago
The method will vary based on how your on-premises network is connected to Azure.
If you have a site-to-site VPN or Express Route connection, you can join to the grid using only private IP addressing. Ensure routing between the two endpoints, and traffic is allowed on UDP ports 1194 and 2114, then add the Azure VM member to the grid using the private IP of LAN1 interface.
If you want to add a member running in Azure using public IP, use the following:
Grid master must have a public facing IP address configured under NAT address also NAT compatibility must be enabled.
Adding Azure member
1. On the grid master side, add the Azure member specofying FQDN.
2. Click next and Set the Network settings by adding the LAN1 private IP address in the Network tab.
3. Click on save and edit. Navigate to the Network -> Advanced and Enable "NAT compatibility". Also make sure that the NAT group is set to No group.
4. Under NAT addresses section, add the public IP address configured for the appliance in Azure.
5. Join the Azure member. When asked for the VIP of grid master, put in the public IP address that is configured for grid master.