Highlighted

Azure Discovery

Techie
644     0

I am using the "Azure_vNIOS_Install.pdf" guide to set up a demo for a customer. I have a single Ubunti vm running in Azure. I have successfully created a vDiscovery job with Service Endpoint, Client ID and Client Secret details. The vDiscovery job runs without error but does not report anything. In the syslog I see Number of TENANT, Number of VM etc all at 0.

There is a subsequent section in the guide "Adding vDiscovery Application as a New User". I don't believe that I have done that but the screen shots in the guide do not match what I see in the Azure portal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted

Re: Azure Discovery

Techie
645     0

There have been some changes to this in the Azure Portal since that guide was published. Please take a look at the new Deployment Guide: Deploy vNIOS in Azure Using ARM Templates. The section on Infoblox vDiscovery for Azure has updated screenshots and step-by-step guidance on App Registration and assigning permissions.

Highlighted

Re: Azure Discovery

Techie
645     0

all users are synced to SCCM, because we have a lot of users who don't need to work on a laptop, ever. So these users are not synced to SCCM.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You

Businesses are investing heavily into securing company resources from cyber-attacks form cybercrimin