Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Community Blog

june-10.jpg

A Free Online Demo of Infoblox Network Control for VMware vCloud

VMware, the industry-leading virtualization software company, runs a free online portal called VMware Hands-on Labs (HOL) where anyone can check out the latest products from VMware and selected partners in a tested and documented cloud-based virtual environment.

Infoblox, the network control company, has created a HOL showcasing integration between VMware vCloud Automation Center (vCAC) and Infoblox DNS, DHCP and IP address management (DDI) through the Infoblox IPAM Plug-in for vCenter Orchestrator.

The plug-in enables Infoblox DDI to automate the process of allocating and de-allocating IP addresses and DNS host records for virtual machines as they are spun up and shut down. Network administrators can now accomplish in minutes what would otherwise take hours or days if done manually.

To see for yourself, visit the Infoblox HOL at http://labs.hol.vmware.com/HOL/catalogs/lab/1528. The lab takes about 90 minutes to complete.

Comments
‎08-21-2015 10:02 AM
Hello everyone, I want to enable the DDI with Anycast for DNS and NTP services. I will have to use BGP between my DDI servers and the core switch. Core switch and DDI servers are in different AS numbers. Did anyone implement such solution.? How to configure BGP, Anycast and advertise the ANycast VIP in BGP. Please help. ONce this connectivity is complete I will run MSDP from the Site WAN router to other datacenters. So that remote sites can use this Anycast DNS and NTP services in the network.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: