Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Community Blog

EVENT - Enhancing Microsoft Environments with Infoblox - An Infoblox Webinar Series - 5/22, 6/4 & 6/19.

In today’s dynamic network environments, DNS, DHCP, and IP address management (DDI) are mission critical, driving enterprises to seek out enterprise-grade DDI with a broader feature set than what comes bundled with Microsoft Server.

Thousands of Infoblox customers have already transitioned and are experiencing the benefits of higher availability, greater security, and significant time and cost savings from improved operational efficiencies and overall visibility. Participate in this webinar series to learn a 3-step approach to implementing enterprise-grade DDI in support of a Microsoft environment to create the best-of-breed solution.

Session 1 of 3: Thurs., May 22, 2014
Enterprise-grade DDI for Your Microsoft Environment
Watch recording
Session 2 of 3: Wed., June 4, 2014
Enhancing Core Network Services, Security, and Visibility
> Register Now
Session 3 of 3: Thurs., June 19, 2014
Fully Integrating Infoblox DDI with Microsoft Active Directory
> Register Now

Comments
‎05-16-2014 03:51 AM

Hi Christine,

could you please give some time information when the webinar will be held and how long it will take?

And I also have problems registering via the link - i'll be forwarded to a "Join Unlisted Event" page
where I should enter en event number?!

Please assist me! Smiley Happy
Best regards,

Johannes

‎06-02-2014 09:46 AM
Yes Chris, I'm also running into registering issue. Thanks Henry
Guru
‎06-02-2014 10:45 AM

Hi Johannes, Hi Henry,

The links have corrected.  For the first event (past), the link will take you to the webinar recording, for the 2 ucoming sessions, the links will take you to the registration page.

Christine

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: