Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Community Suggestions

All connected internet lease Line link availability report.

10238     0

Dear Team,

I have 50 ILL link providede by different ISP for which I want fetch link availability report from Infoblox like as Nagios.

Please help me is it possible or not.

Re: All connected internet lease Line link availability report.

Adviser
10238     0

Can you expand a bit on what you're using (product, version etc.,), if you've tried anything yet, etc.,?  If you can add a bit more context for our team, that would be great.  I'll also move the post to the corresponding location (topic area) once we hear back from you to ensure the right people view your post.

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

10238     0
I would like to thank you for immediate response and I hope it will be
continue in future too.
I have more than 50 ILL connectivity which is connected through Sonicwall
firewall on remote location and I want to fetch availability (how much time
link was up and down) report of all these link for a customize period
through Infoblox net MRI tool.

Regards
Shailendra

Adviser
10239     0

Thank you for the reply. I would recommend posting your questions in the dedicated forum area for the product or service.  Your post is currently in the "community suggestions" area where most of the product and engineering folks do not frequent.  

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You