Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

Hardware change from IB-1410 to Trinzic 1405 HW

1666     1

Hello community,

I am a newbie here and I do immediately apologize if I asking something that has been answered so far....

Namely, I am tasked to support change two IB-1410 (current, EOL) to Trinzic 1405 HW (already purchased). Additionally, I have to change HW on our cashing devices (Trinzic 800) but I believe would not represent a big deal.

The main question is, and I would appreciate a quick tip or guideline on, where to find exact documentation to follow this process?

Current IB-1410 boxes are in operation and we have to change them with new boxes, on the 1:1 model, so only a hardware swap.

On what should I pay attention to, where/how to swap the config to have 0 downtimes, if that is possible?

As this task came on me based on the model "all of the sudden", reasonably I am a bit in rush to gather all useful info and to schedule a maintenance window.

Once again, I do apologize if I am spamming if the subject already hat somewhere absolved.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You

Demo: Infoblox IPAM plug-in integration with OpenStack Newton