Highlighted

How to view Fixed addresses in lease overview

Guru
2958     0

Hi

When i click my DHCP network link, i see my fixed addresses, when i from there clik my scope, i see the lease of the fixed address but i cannot see, that it is a fixed address from inside the DHCP-pane.

I know it is possible to view both the fixed address and it's lease. Where  are the settings for this?

Thank you and best regards from Denmark Smiley Happy

/Jan

Re: How to view Fixed addresses in lease overview

Adviser
2959     0

Not sure what you mean by "DHCP-pane", but assuming you mean you are still in the DHCP range view, on the right of the column headers there is a drop down arrow. Click on that drop down, Columns, Edit Columns and ensure that "Type" is visible. This will then display a new Type column from which you can then see Lease and Fixed Address types. Hope that answers your question.

Guru
2959     0
Thank you for the hint. Unfortunately i cannot attach screenshots, but i still dont see "fixed address" one 1 of my fixed-address leases. I do however on a few others.

cornerblox
Techie
2959     0

I have seen sometimes that the column may appear towards the end and gets cut off if you have the two panes on the left or the pane on the right and one on the left open. I am wondering if there is more to this if you are seeing some and not some. Would you be able to elaborate?

Adviser
2959     0

When replying in this forum, you should be able to attach screenshots. It's one of these buttons when editing your response. (see screenshot below)

Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 8.42.09 am.png

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You