Accepted Solution

Identity Mapping Events to be Queried

fribe
Techie
3871     0

I can only see the History Users but no Active Users. Logon/Logoff events are enabled in MS server. So a user has logged on as "user01" to a domain called domain.local. Was able to logged in successfully but no Active Users. Looks like an Event log is not properly set in the server? Or am I missing something? Can someone direct me to a steps where exactly in windows server do I need to set those events? I'm pretty sure I enabled the Logon/Logoff. Thanks

Re: Identity Mapping Events to be Queried

fribe
Techie
3871     0

The Status is only showing Logged Out in the User History Tab

fribe
Techie
3871     0

It works now. Just missing event logs to be enabled on the microsoft. Thanks

Adviser
3871     0

Hello There,

Good to hear that the you’ve fixed this by yourself. Feel free to reach out to us in any case.

Regards,

Mohammed Alman.

fribe
Techie
3871     0

Hi,

Is it normal to wait for a while before i can see the Active users? it looks like it's not immediate.

Thanks,

Adviser
3871     0

Hello There,

You may need to check the “Minimum synchronization interval” which decides this interval. The default synchronization interval is two minutes. This is the time between the completion of one synchronization and the start of a new one. Specify an interval to synchronize the user information from the Microsoft Active Directory authentication logs. You may find this from :

Grid -> Microsoft servers -> Servers -> Select the Microsoft server from the list -> Edit -> ‘Network Users’.

Best regards,

Mohammed Alman.

fribe
Techie
3871     0

Thanks Malman. For now I am not worrying about it. I need to see this in realy action. Thanks for your help.

Highlighted

atthawut
Techie
3871     0

Can you shared setting event logs on microsoft ?

I have problem same you that can only see the History Users but no Active Users.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You