Highlighted

The time of discovery | DDI - NetMri - VlanID - Synchronize

[ Edited ]
LiBpt
Techie
1831     0

Hi,

Sorry for my bad english but I'm lost.

1- I would like to know the time of discovery for the NetMri.

How could I know about it?

2- Futhermore, I had a problem with NetMri : 

I synchronized my NetMri with my DDI in "NIOS IPAM Synch" in the NetMri settings "Setup".

Now, I would like that my IPAM could determine the Vlan ID for each subnet. But I have a missmatch Vlan ID for some IP address, while other are correct.

The NetMRI informations are correct but on IPAM, for some them IP address,  I have a subnet ID that different than the subnet ID that I can to find in the NetMRI

For example, for an IP address in the NetMRI, I can see that the Vlan ID is 1007 but for the same IP in IPAM I can see  that the Vlan ID is 1200 or 1500. Only for some them, I have the right ID.

Why for a computer, I have all the informations even the correct subnet ID, but for other I have a bad ID and nothing else in terms of information on this device.

Re: The time of discovery | DDI - NetMri - VlanID - Synchronize

Adviser
1832     0

This needs closer analysis. I would suggest opening a support case, so that support can collect and review the needed information and take this further

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You

Businesses are investing heavily into securing company resources from cyber-attacks form cybercrimin