DNS DHCP IPAM

Highlighted

Visio stencils for Infoblox appliances?

RQuinlan_1
Techie
21746     0

I've been looking for some to help our internal documentation.  Cisco has a bunch, but I haven't found anything around.

We do have files available now

[ Edited ]
I-Team Employee
Employee
21747     0

Visio Stencils

I-Team Employee
Employee
21747     0

I was able to track down a set that has been used internally and got permission to post them, so we now have them available. you can download them here.

I cannot download them.

IBlox
Techie
21747     0
I cannot download them.

I cannot download them either.

MForet
Techie
21747     0
I cannot download them either.

Hi Matt,

Guru
21747     0

Hi Matt,

Please let me know if you're able to download them now.  I updated your account so you should be able to now.

Best,

Eric

Me Too Please

MBaumann
Techie
21747     0
Hi Eric, Could I burden you to update my account in the same manner? We just finished our Infoblox migration this weekend, and my team seems to think it appropriate to document the new infrastructure. Thanks, Matt

Hi Matt,

Guru
21747     0

Hi Matt,

Not a problem, done.... Please let me know if there's anything else we can help with.  I've been here 2 weeks, and I am reviewing current processes/features/functionality/ and the back-end infrastructure of the site to ensure we provide you with an exceptional experience.  More to come!

Eric

Infoblox Appliance Stencils

GMarques
Techie
21747     0
Hi Eric, I've just registered on the site and I'm not sure if I have to send a mail to the support to ask for confirmation or if it's just a matter of waiting a couple of days. So I currently can't access the stencils for download, but these would really be helpful has I have to make a lot of documents/presentations with Infoblox grids, could you help me with this please? Thanks, Gustavo

Hi Gustavo,

Guru
21747     0

Hi Gustavo,

Happy to help.  Please know we are developing plans right now to get the community updated.  Right now, notifications aren't working, and the content you're asking for should be made available to all users; but as you know, it's not.  I appreciate your patience as we begin to develop plans for breathing life (content, quick replies, etc.,) back into the community.  Feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns erics at infoblox dot com

Eric

Can I get access to the file as well?

JFortson
Techie
21747     0
Aloha. I would like to download the file as well and have not been able to get to the location. Can you add me to the list please? Thanks.

Can I please have access too?

DAyotte
Techie
21747     0
Hi Eric, Could I ask that you also update my account? I just finished migrating Infoblox from one data-center to the next, and management wants me to document the new datacenter infrastructure, all I am missing are these stencils to complete the document. Thanks in advance, Dennis

Access to Visio Stencils please

DWaltz
Techie
21747     0
Hi Eric, Can I please have my account updated so I can download the stencils. Thank you.

Access to Visio Stencils

SKranz
Techie
21747     0
Hello Eric, Can I also have access the Visio stencils. Thanks

Access to Visio Requested

CMiller
Techie
21747     0
Hi Eric, I'm working on some documentation for one of your customers and I'd also like access. As an integrator we run into Infoblox quite often and the stencils would be useful going forward. Thanks! Chris

Please, upgrade mine account

EMoskvin
Techie
21747     0
Please, upgrade mine account as well. Thanks.

Access to Visio Requested

bbritton
Techie
21747     0
Please update my account as well I cannot download them either. thanks.

Access to Visio Stencils Requested

MPride
Techie
21747     0
Please upgrade my account as well. Thank you.

CBerry
Techie
21747     0
Please upgrade my account as well. Thank you.

Access to visio stencils please?

JJones
Techie
21747     0
could i have access as well please?

ARodriguez
Techie
21747     0
Same here. I sent an email to the community email address, but have heard no response. Could I please get access to the Visio stencils?

Access to Visio Stencils

TBailey
Techie
21747     0
Can you allow access for my account as well? Thanks, Travis

Seems like many user are

APalazzetti
Techie
21747     0
Seems like many user are looking for these stencils, would it be possible to allow all community users to access them, myself included? Thanks!

I agree, please release to community

CEdwards
Techie
21747     0
Everyone who creates solid network documentation and has the Infoblox appliances in their infrastructure is going to want the stencils.

Hi everyone,

Guru
21747     0

Hi everyone,

Wanted to give a quick update.  Everyone on this thread has been granted access to the viso stencils over the last several weeks.  If you're having difficulty accessing the files, please let me know via my direct email address:  erics "at" infoblox (dot) com.

I appreciate the feedback regarding the Viso Files, and making them accessible to all users with an account.  

We're in total agreement and going to make that change.  Over the last few months (I got here in November) we've been reviewing the entire site; its structure, accessibility, features, permissions, files, etc., and it's time to ensure you get what you need to be successful!  In order to do this, we are considering transitioning this site to a new platform, where many of the features/functionality and accessibility you've requested will be provided.  

I'm going to start a new thread in the next few days asking for suggestions; how can we provide an exceptional user experience for you?  What features/functionality/content would benefit you, etc.,  I'm looking forward to providing a site that "fixes all the current issues," but provides real value and helps you be successful.  We are "hear" to help.

Best,

Eric

Access to Visio Stencils

21747     0
Access to Visio Stencils please?

Visio Stencils

LBoling
Techie
21747     0
Would you allow me access to the visio stencils please? Thanks

done :)

Guru
21747     0

done Smiley Happy

Quick note:  we will be moving these files so you can immediately access them, rather than having your account verified first.  Be on the look out for some major news with our community no later than mid-next week.

Best,

Eric

Visio Access

ABingham
Techie
21747     0
I am still getting "Content Restricted". Can you provide me access. Thanks, Alexander

Can't access/download Visio Stencils

CWang
Techie
21747     0
Can you allow access for my account please.. Thank you Chao
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You