Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

Which CA Certificate when using SSL encryption for Active Directory Domain Controllers?

[ Edited ]
3556     1

Dear All,

First time setting up an InfoBlox virtual appliance...

I am trying to create an Authentication Server Group to use Active Directory to authenticate admin users. When creating the different domain controllers, if I select the SSL encryption option, I am requested to upload a "CA Certificate". Which certificate is this? Is it a CA certificate from the Active Directory or from the appliance? Where can I get it from?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours,

David del Campo

Re: Which CA Certificate when using SSL encryption for Active Directory Domain Controllers?

3557     1

Dear All,

Just to let you know that the solution to this problem was to upload the root and intermediate certificates for the certificate chain of the certificate authority used to certify the Active Directory domain (sorry for the repetition!).

Yours,

David del Campo

Re: Which CA Certificate when using SSL encryption for Active Directory Domain Controllers?

3557     1

Did you combine the root ca and intermidiate ca to produce the root or added also the certificate of the AD server to produce the chain?

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You