Highlighted

Workflow Login Error

AMoneo
Techie
8177     0

Hello all,I've just installed the Workflow Snapin and updated the /portal/Snapin-workflow/cgi-bin/WebConfig.pm file with my environment information (devserver, username, password and gridname).However, I'm receiving a login error when I run the snapin:"Error with sudo, the account in WebConfig.pm: Server 172.16.152.100 is not responding" (172.16.152.100 is my DDI Box)Could anybody help me with this issue? There are no reference to sudo user in my WebConfig.pm:devserver => "172.16.152.100"username => "admin"password => "infoblox"gridname => "Infoblox"Best regards,Alfonso Moneo

Re: Workflow Login Error

community Employee
Employee
8178     0

Hey amoneo,

Quick comment from one of our internal folks:

Is .100  your Grid Master IP Address or your bloxTools member's IP Address? It will need to be the GM for it to work. Just a thought…

Eric

AMoneo
Techie
8178     0
Hello Eric,172.16.152.100 is my Grid Master IP Address...Alfonso

I-Team Employee
Employee
8178     0

Is there any chance there are firewall rules that might prevent connecting to the gridserver? They error "is not responding" implies that either the packets aren't getting through or that the service on the gridmaster isn't turned on. 

Authority
8178     0
I'm not trying to hijack Alfonso's thread, but I, too, am having the same issue with workflow.Details on my configurtaion:Running tools Out-Of-Grid on ubuntu server 11.04 w/mod-perl 2.0.4, Perl 5.10.1.I installed the ubuntu packages based off the post (http://troels.info/blog/wiki/InstallInfobloxUbuntu) http://www.infoblox.com/community/forum/bloxtools/environments/how-install-infobloxbloxtools-ubuntu-... . In the webserver error logs, I get no errors at this point (logs bumped up to debug trying to figure this out). If I login with the userid that is listed in the WebConfig.pm, it allows me to login, but it complains saying the IP address isn't responding. The ubuntu server & GM are both on the same /24, with no firewall between. The grid security settings allow for that /24 to access the gui/api. I *am* able to run api scripts from the server with no issues using the same login information. One of the specific errors I see is: Combofield Error: templateThe setup isn't allowing me to run the init.pl script. It gives the same GM-IP not responding on every attempt to connect.

I-Team Employee
Employee
8178     0

Hijack away.

I'm not sure what is going on here. It's possible something is not set up so that it's connecting to the correct machine, or the server isn't running so it's not there to receive the request. I can't find any history on problems like this that might help point me at a solution, but I'm going to dig into it a bit deeper today.

Authority
8178     0
If you would like to do some sort of shared-session/desktop sharing, I'd be game so you could see it first hand if you'd like.

JS
Techie
8178     0
Was there any resolution to this issue? I have run into the same problem. Running Redhat 5.8 here. It seems like Simple.pm is not creating the session with the grid master. No firewalls in the way here either. I am able to run native API calls from this machine. p.s. If someone from Infoblox support wants to do desktop sharing, I'm all for helping the community.

GHorne Community Manager
Community Manager
8178     0

3 different systems. It looks like the same problem, it probably isn't.

amoneo:

If bloxtools is running on an appliance, you may have a timeout error related to not enough ram or old harware. Try bumping the ram to 515m in the bloxtools config, and make sure you are running on a 155-A or newer model HW

jshafer & craqed :

Since you are using a local dev server, you are probably hitting an SSL error. The scripts are failing on your HTTPs cert validation. either disable HTTPs (just use HTTP:80) or you need to add the following line to Simple.pm:

'$ENV{PERL_LWP_SSL_VERIFY_HOSTNAME}=0;'

Authority
8178     0
Is there a way to enable a debug mode to write out logs on the server to watch what is going on (at the API level)? I see the test account logging in now and see the populated zone drop-downs etc. But I am getting the same error when I try to submit a change. update:I changed the system Simple.pm within the LWP package (dedicated vm guest for this purpose....) and am able to login as I should and see a good bit of data as I would expect to see. I tried to submit an immediate change and it came back with an error of "The action is not allowed. A parent was not found.". I am suspecting that it is trying to work on the wrong DNS or Network View even though I set it in WebConfig.pm for the default view to use. Is it possible to have the view to submit changes in being a select box?

Authority
8178     0
I just noticed an error that is flashing by on the "popup" quickly that might be related to the view issue, "Combofield : View Server: IPadddress not responding"

GHorne Community Manager
Community Manager
8178     0
Editing Simple.pm is not recommended. I'd want to see what you changed before I could offer any good advice.There isn't a debug mode that will log anything useful, almost all errors should get propogated back to the browser. If you have a javascript debugger (like firebug) you should look at the individual AJAX calls and see what gets returned.the 'parent was not found' error does imply you have the wrong view, but I don't know what object you were trying to add so i don't know what view you need to set/override.you can also add a 'view' select box, it just requires customisation of the dialogs, you should check the customisation guide for details on this

GHorne Community Manager
Community Manager
8178     0
This error means that the system wasn't able to contact NIOS and get the list of views to populate the 'views' combofield.so it all goes back to the 'logins not creating a valid session' problemUnfortunately, the errors can sometimes clobber each other in the alert window, so the last error you see is isnt always the most useful one (this is where the 'A' in 'AJAX' becomes a problem)and, if this is running on a dev box (*and not a infoblox appliance) debugging this is going to be hard, and hard to reproduce.one thing you can try and test is just the login component: /workflow/cgi-bin/auth.pl?username=admin&password=xxxThis might help narrow down the problem, But we've seen in the past that calling auth.pl directly seems to work but calling it from the webpage doesn't. The last time we encountered this, it was a global timeout error due to the web server not having enough RAM. (all the AJAX calls overloaded the webserver)

Authority
8178     0
I had edited the Simple.pm to test the ssl_verify mentioned above. When it didn't make a difference in the responses I was getting, I took the line back out. I'll check into firebug and see what I'm getting.

Authority
8178     0
Using firebug I have noticed that when no_auth is commented out (in WebConfig.pm, requiring auth) views-list.pl consistantly fails every single time with "Server XXX is not responding", while all others seem to populate normally (occasionally, others will fail also, but it's not consistant like views-list.pl)

CO2 laser wood cycle motor car / engraver cutter CNC router

8178     0
CO2 laser engraving biting contrivance / engraver cutter CNC router http://www.ecpur.com/itm/2220.html This is hot products CO2 Laser engraver and cutter machine funding Fix and Edit after non-metal, such as rubber,ox horns, wood, plexiglass, atomic materials, crystal, bowlder, etc... http://www.ecpur.com/images/40w-laser-engraving/laser-engraving-cutting_6.jpg http://www.ecpur.com/images/40w-laser-engraving/laser-engraving-cutting_7.jpg http://www.ecpur.com/images/40w-laser-engraving/laser-engraving-cutting_10.jpg You can easily to capitalize on this ring an eye to bitter wood, plexiglass, making models. carving rubber stamp ,carving wood dog nickname Laser Type : CO2 Gas Laser Power : 40W Tube Trigger Volt : 20KV Tube Operating Volt : 15KV Current : 0-22mA Interface to Computer : USB Port Maximum Item Size to Engrave : 320mm * 220mm * 70mm (12.6W * 8.7L * 2.8H in ) Laser Tube (life hours) : 1100-1400 Hours Engraving Speed : 0-350mm/s (0-13.8 in./s ) Cutting Speed : 0-35mm/s (0-1.38 in./s) Minimum Shaping Character : 1mm * 1mm (0.04 X0.04in ) Resolution Ratio : 0.026mm (0.001 in ) / (1000dpi) Resetting Positioning : ≤0.01mm (0.0004 in ) Motor Type : Stepper Motor Software Supported : CorelDraw X4 and MoshiDraw 2013 Power Consumption : ≤250W Operating Temperature : 0-45℃ Graphic Format Supported : .PLT / .DXF / .BMP / .JPG / .GIF / .PGN / .TIF etc.. Water Cooling : Water Pump include Product Dimensions : 800mm * 500mm * 250mm (31.4in * 19.6in * 9.8in.) Recommended Not spoken for Parts / Consumables Laser Tube, Centralized lens, Cogitation lens *Co2 lasers at one's desire blemish plain metals when coated with a metal marking solution. LMM Coated Metals are metals that make been sprayed with an LMM or Laser Marking Elements Spray. Typically a CO2 laser engraver like the joined sold here choice not imprint on metals unless it is painted metal. However, LMM sprays be struck by recently been introduced to the make available and if used correctly, will enable a CO2 laser engraver to etch on tons types of metal. We do not sell LMM shower but you can unearth it on the internet. In any event, we dont pledge LLM spray drive work as we do not industrialist it. It would be up to you to learn how to permit it. We do not receive returns on this point for the as a result of of it did not engrave on metal. CO2 Laser engraver and cutter machine is used destined for engraving or acid of non-metal materials: such as rubber,ox horns, wood, plexiglass, atomic materials, crystal, bowlder, etc... Sardonic thickness: 0-10mm (depends on another materials) 40W co2 laser engraving cutting machine engraver cutter cnc 40W co2 laser engraving cutting machine engraver cutter cnc 40W co2 laser engraving cutting machine engraver cutter cnc 40W co2 laser engraving cutting machine engraver cutter cnc
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You