Infoblox Exchange Cybersecurity Roadshow 2020 – Join us!
North America | Europe | Middle East/Africa | Asia-Pacific

DNS DHCP IPAM

where to find Bloxtools info

verne
Techie
2612     0

just configured Bloxtools in v8 in a VMware vNIOS ... now that virtual appliances support Bloxtools

... but am having a problem wrapping my head around the whole thing ... what do people really use BloxTools for?

and what happened to the site bloxtools.com that's referenced somewhere as the GoTo place for plugins and discussion?

.... for several years I have written and executed simple perl scripts from a Linux box to talk to NIOS ... what will Bloxtools do for me?

Sorry for so many questions in one post  --  here's another one -- somewhere I read about installing Bloxtools on a 3rd party box but cannot locate any details ... thoughts or pointers ?

Re: where to find Bloxtools info

verne
Techie
2613     0

sorry I should have searched more ... just found

https://community.infoblox.com/t5/API-Integration/Bloxtools-on-a-linux-server/m-p/1280/highlight/tru...

that does talk about installing BloxTools on a Redhat server ... I will try that out

Re: where to find Bloxtools info

GHorne Community Manager
Community Manager
2613     0

Bloxtools is an architectural framework to assist in making 3rd party apps. So it is a bundle of components including, javascript and perl libraries, sample web based UI interfaces, and a hosted HTTP server that can run on a grid member.

but because it is a framework you can also run the entire setup on a whitebox of your own creation

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You