Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Freeware & Evaluations

SNMP query during Auto Discovery

Not applicable
3085     0
Hi Guys, I need to know if there is any way to specify SNMP details on an auto discovery session that will get all the SNMP details from all devices scanned and populate the database with this information. The reason I am asking this is because all the devices on my network has its SNMP details setup and I would like to do a scan and have this information extracted from the devices during Auto Discovery time and not have to type all the information in manually. If this is not doable on infoblox IPAM Express, are there any infoblox modules that will be able to do this? Jaco
Techie
3085     0

Hi Jaco,

IPAM Express does not do SNMP queries, it uses a process similar to nmap.

DDI (NIOS 6.10) with Network Insight does do this.  In order to test this you will need to do a full evaluation of DDI with Network Insight because two appliances are used to collect all the data.  The link to request an evaluation is here:  http://www.infoblox.com/downloads/software/network-insight-trial

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.  And thanks for your interest!  Allison 

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You