02-17-2020 02:45 PM
You just got hacked. Your remote branch user connected directly to the Internet but was not adequately protected by your corporate network security stack. At first, the move to Office 365 made sense for collaboration, performance and productivity, but now you’re not so sure. What do you do? How can you keep this from happening again?
Without the proper tools, branch Internet connectivity can increase your security attack surface exponentially. Emails with macros, unknown attachments, phishing links and links to lookalike domains are risky and could lead to malware downloads. Fortunately, Infoblox leverages DNS as the first line of defense to optimize Office 365 and protect branch locations and their direct Internet breakouts.
Attend the live session and you'll learn how to:
- Leverage core network services for foundational security
- Deploy local DNS for local Internet breakout and optimum access
- Apply threat intelligence and analytics based on the latest artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Automatically detect and block Office 365 connections to malware and command and control (C&C) servers
- Stop access to lookalike and destination domains designed to steal your data