02-03-2021 11:11 AM - edited 02-03-2021 11:13 AM
- AMS region: Feb. 17 at 10am PST | 1pm EST
- EMEA region: Feb. 17 at 10am GMT | 11am CET | 3:30pm IST
- APJ region: Feb. 17 at 9am SGT | 12pm AEDT | 2pm NZDT
What are the more permanent changes for cybersecurity you might expect in the wake of the COVID pandemic? A 2021 survey by Osterman Research concluded that, “The pandemic put a spotlight on the inadequacies of pre-pandemic mobile worker security and served as a catalyst for executives and others to support the necessary investments to enable a productive work-from-anywhere environment."
Come listen to Michael Osterman, President and Founder of Osterman Research, as he discusses the implications of this survey with Infoblox Security PMM, Bob Hansmann. Some of the key findings to be discussed include:
- Which capabilities suffered most during the initial pandemic response, and how?
- What common security changes were made in response to COVID-19, and how well did they work?
- How permanent are the security changes made to support an organization’s COVID response?
- What is the long-term state of endpoint security look like?
Join us to learn from hundreds of global IT and security leaders how endpoint security has evolved over the past 12 to 18 months and how this is shaping the future of security.