02-09-2021 10:36 AM - edited 02-09-2021 10:38 AM
- Infoblox and ISC2: Global Impressions: Endpoint Security Strategies for the Long-Term presented by Bob Hansmann.
- After a painful but relatively successful response to workplace changes driven by the pandemic, how well are those security measures working and what is next for the evolution of the SOC and endpoint security in specific? For most organizations, the future involves a larger remote workforce, of both full and part-time workers, including those in traditional HQ office roles. But many of the measures taken in response to pandemic conditions are proving less-than-ideal as long-term solutions. Join Infoblox and (ISC)2 on March 18, 2021 at 1:00PM Eastern for a session that will draw on recent analyst reports and surveys conducted globally, with some North American specific call-outs, to help attendees to better understand…· Which security alternatives are leaders considering as long-term solutions, and why?
· What techniques are helping to improve visibility for users and devices regardless of their location?
· Why are security leaders evolving methods for obtaining and using cyber threat intelligence?
· How can embracing automation improve response times and overall operational efficiencies?