BloxOne Threat Defense uses DNS as the first line of defense for more effective visibility, automation, and everywhere protection while reducing the cost of threat defense. REST APIs, along with dozens of out-of-the-box integrations, help uplift the effectiveness of the entire security stack. Available as a hybrid solution, BloxOne Threat Defense takes advantage of the scale and flexibility of the cloud, while tightly integrating with on-premises infrastructure for a “best of both worlds” scenario.
This webinar will blend presentation and demonstration to give attendees an overview of BloxOne Threat Defense and a feel for its ease of use despite its comprehensive security offering. Capabilities to be discussed include:
- Aggregating and sharing IoCs across defenses
- Applying AI/ML analytics for identifying advanced threats
- Securing DNS against increasingly common threat activity
- Leveraging metadata for an enhanced automated response
- Improving SecOps productivity and effectiveness
- Integrating the security stack with DNS defenses for better ROI