Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Getting Started

Regarding checking the status of LAN2 on the GUI

9931     0

can we get the gui access from the lan1 and mgmt at the same time?

i have configured lan1 and mgmt. now my mgmt is not working but i'm able to ping the lan1 interface.so in this situation can i get the gui access from the lan1 interface?

Thank you

Re: Regarding checking the status of LAN2 on the GUI

Authority
9932     0

Hello,

Starting from NIOS 8.x, we have a feature where we can have GUI access on both LAN1 and MGMT.

You can Navigate to Grid -> Grid Manager -> Grid Properties(right side toolbar) -> Toggle Advanced Mode(if in Basica Mode) -> Advanced tab -> Enable GUI/API Access via both MGMT and LAN1/VIP.

Ideally, if Management port is configured, the GUI access is by default shifted to MGMT and NOT LAN1/VIP. However, in your issue description, you mentioned that after enabling MGMT, the LAN1 is working but not the MGMT. Can you confirm if the "show interface" and "show network" command from the CLI shows the MGMT port configuration?

Regards,

Anil 

9932     0

no my question is i have enabled both interface but how can i enable gui on both interface?

i was using lan 1 interface to get the gui after i configured mgmt interface. i wasnt able to get gui no onger from lan1 port so my question is can we enable gui on both interface?

Authority
9932     0

Hello,

Enabling Both interfaces is not enough. You have to enable GUI access on both the interface by following the steps below:

Navigate to Grid -> Grid Manager -> Grid Properties(right side toolbar) -> Toggle Advanced Mode(if in Basica Mode) -> Advanced tab -> Enable GUI/API Access via both MGMT and LAN1/VIP.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You