Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Getting Started

SNMP Recursion Thresholds Default Values can not be Changed to Default Values after Manually Change

[ Edited ]
3953     0

I was trying to test SNMP Traps for Recursive clients Value  I  set the Trigger % Value to 2 and Reset Value to 1 % and were able to Test ,  however when trying to Inherit the Default Threshold Values again Trigger % 80 and Reset 30 % I received an Error Message “ An Invalid Value was Entered “

Looks Like SNMP Threshold Recursive clients Values  Stuck  at these Values Trigger 2 and 1 for Reset

I have Other Gride Memebers and Recursive clients Threshold Value Set to Default without any Issue ...any Advise Please What could be causing the issue .

Re: SNMP Recursion Thresholds Default Values can not be Changed to Default Values after Manually Cha

3954     0

I managed to restore Default Values using CLI Command “ set thresholdtrap {type} trigger {value} reset {value}  “  Instead of using Grid GUI

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You