Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

LBDN Status Changing from Running to Warning for no reason after modifications....

1167     0

Hello Community. I have a ticket in for this issue, but while I wait, I figured I would reach out to the community. I have noticed when I am adding, or perhaps changing the properties of one LBDN, I go ahead and perform a DNS Service restart in order to commit the changes, and when I return to to Data Management - DNS - Traffic Control, I see not only servers, pools, and LBDN's that are associated with with my change go into a Warning Status, but also LDBN's and objects that have nothing to do with what I last changed showing in a Warning status? Why does that happen? Like I get why the ones I just changed would do that, but why others? Is this just a cosmetic thing, or are those LBDN\pools\servers that show with a Warning actually no available? This can be crippling operationally if every time I want to make changes to any LDBN, I have to wait unti a maintenance window for fear that objects I did not even touch might go offline as a result.... my environment is two virtual IB-1405's in a grid, on version 8.2.4

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You