Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

Upgrade tab not present

Authority
1716     0

Hi, 

I have the below 2 queries: 

1) We are running IB-820 in our environment, where I can find EOL information for this model?

2) I am trying to identify the current NIOS version but I don't see the 'Upgrade' tab under the 'Grid' tab.

The only tabs present under Grid are Grid Manager, Licenses and HSM group.

how do I determine the NIOS version?

Regards,

Kirti 

Re: Upgrade tab not present

Techie
1717     0

1504 views an no reply. Did anyone figure out why this happens? 

Re: Upgrade tab not present

[ Edited ]
1717     0

DogLikesBest@kirtiwadehra wrote:

Hi, 

I have the below 2 queries: 

1) We are running IB-820 in our environment, where I can find EOL information for this model?

2) I am trying to identify the current NIOS version but I don't see the 'Upgrade' tab under the 'Grid' tab.

The only tabs present under Grid are Grid Manager, Licenses and HSM group.

how do I determine the NIOS version?

Regards,

Kirti 

Hello Kirti,

Thank you for reaching out! Let’s address your queries:

EOL Information for IB-820:
To find End-of-Life (EOL) information for the IB-820 model, I recommend checking the official Infoblox documentation or contacting their support. They maintain up-to-date details regarding product lifecycle, including EOL dates.
You can visit the Infoblox End of Life (EOL) page for comprehensive information on product lifecycles, including EOL dates for specific models.
Determining the NIOS Version:
Normally, you would find the NIOS version information in the Upgrade tab under the Grid section in the Grid Manager interface.
However, since you mentioned that the Upgrade tab is not present, let’s explore an alternative method:
From the Grid tab, select the Grid Manager tab, and then click Grid Properties → Edit from the Toolbar.
In the Grid Properties Editor, go to the General tab and look for the option to enable or disable the Recycle Bin.
While this doesn’t directly show the NIOS version, it’s a step in the right direction.
Additionally, you can try the following:
Use the Global Search feature in Grid Manager to find data related to the NIOS version.
If you have access to the CLI (Command Line Interface), you can log in to the Infoblox appliance and run the command show version to get detailed information about the NIOS version.
Remember to consult the official Infoblox documentation or reach out to their support for accurate and specific details related to your environment. Best of luck!

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You