Hotfix info for 6.4.5?

Adviser
2870     0

Anyone know where i can find this?  NetMRI says i have 4 hotfixes available but I can't find any info on them.

The Hotfix page only has up to 6.3.

Thanks.

Daniel

Re: Hotfix info for 6.4.5?

Adviser
2871     0

No one knows where to find hotfix information for versions newer than 6.3 ???

Employee
Employee
2871     0

That info should be on the support site. We don't have the current release hotfixes here, although it's something we've been discussing.

Adviser
2871     0

There is nothing on the support site about them.

I've opened a case about it, but this looks to be a major flaw, as the community site was the only source for this infomation in the past.

Adviser
2871     0

For the benefit of others, here is what received from the support engineer assigned to my case:

Here is the list of the hotfixes for 6.5.4 that are available in our Autoupdate server,

NETMRI-15839 This fix is for issue criteria variables not loaded properly in dataEngine
NETMRI-15897 Fix issues where crond.service may stop running.
NETMRI-15836 Fix for Topology consolidator taking several days to complete.
NETMRI-15963 Fix deviceSupportReport.pl using too much memory at scale
NETMRI-15967 Fix for repeated 'Processing of DeviceSetting failed'
NETMRI-16009 Fix for empty watchdog logs

Expert
2871     0

Our NetMRI does not have Internet access so autoupdate is not possible.  We rely on manually downloading hotfixes from this site!  Although one could request them via a support case, first one has to know they even exist.  And then requires needless extra effort for both parties.

Employee
Employee
2871     0

That's why we've started talking about posting all of the hotfixes to the community. We have some work to do to make sure we have the processes set up so it happens quickly and reliably, and I think we need to make sure we have legal clearance.

I agree, though, that it'd make things easier for people who can't use autoupdate. I can't give you a date yet, though. 

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You