Infoblox Exchange Cybersecurity Roadshow 2020 – Join us!
North America | Europe | Middle East/Africa | Asia-Pacific

Network Change & Configuration Management

Looking for NetMRI users to share best practices at Bloxfest

[ Edited ]
Authority
1433     0

Share your NetMRi experience at Bloxfest,

You can get a registration discount if you commit to participate in NetMRI sessions as an experienced user and share examples and best practices. As a “speaker”, you will not need a presentation other than a way to share your examples, best practices and lessons learned for a few minutes, along with others doing the same.

So this is an easy level of participation in order to achiever “speaker” status compared to other sessions.

You will receive a “speaker incentive” registration discount:

1) Tier 1: For any customer that agrees to present on an Infoblox-provided topic before 2/15, we will provide a 50% registration discount.

2) Tier 2: For any customer that agrees to present before 3/14, we will provide a 30% registration discount.

3) Tier 3: For any customer that agrees to present before 4/15, we will provide a registration 15% discount.

You would:

1) Attend at least 2 NetMRI sessions (two of either: change automation best practices, or Policy enforcement best practices) or all 4.

2) Share your examples and best practices

3) Discuss with other attendees and get to hear and discuss their examples, questions, lessons, and needs.

4) Post that you agree to do this in the bloxfest section of this community site. If needed, I can help you post the needed info to get the speaker incentive discount.

Contact me directly, or post a reply here with a way for me to contact you.

Thanks!

Lou

LNardo@Infoblox.com

https://www.bloxfest.com/

May 17-19, Boston, MA

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You