08-20-2015 06:26 AM
08-21-2015 11:23 AM
08-21-2015 11:46 AM
Thanks Sif, but that just returns the array of ReportjobRun (/api/2.10/report_job_runs/model) and it contains all the info about the report, but I don't see where I can grab the actual report?
09-08-2015 03:04 PM
I don't see any API call to get it, I will ask the Engneering team.
09-09-2015 10:07 AM
Need to file an RFE with the account team, looks like it's not aviable via an API call.
08-28-2020 03:35 AM
Seems like an oversight what is the point of having access to the Report object if the API call is not there to pull data from the object.
08-28-2020 01:42 PM - edited 08-28-2020 01:42 PM
A little bit of creative API-ing
- I assume you know the name of the report
- For this example I am going to use “Vlan Interface Summary”
- I assume you know how to get a REST auth cookie
- Check /api/3.4/report_job_runs/index this will give you a json object with the scheduled reports as they were run
- Take the “id” value of a report that you want to obtain
- Use the following API call:
- curl --request GET 'https://demo-netmri.infoblox.com/WebViewer/frameset?__format=xls&__document=/var/local/netmri/report...' --header 'Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8' --header 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' --header 'Cookie: use your cookie here'
- The variables that matter are
- Either html,xls,doc,pdf
- Report id
- see: /var/local/netmri/reports/repDoc7684.rptdocument
- Use the ID to craft the filename
- Report name
- Use the name of the report and drop the spaces