Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Network Automation and Compliance (NetMRI)

NetMRI performance statistics not working

[ Edited ]
Techie
4027     0

For some reason I'm not getting performance statistics in Netmri.  Network Analysis>Performance>Interfaces shows nothing.  I'm choosing All Devices under Device Group, and there is no data.  I have checked to make sure I have SNMP Collection, and Collect Performance and Environmental data checked under Collection and Groups.  I have checked to make sure SEPC is checked for all devices under Groups, but still nothing.  AFAIK I don't have any issues with discovery, I have greens checks aross the board for most devices.  

I have also turned on Performance and Statistics gathering under interface groups as a test, and still nothing.

Re: NetMRI performance statistics not working

Adviser
4027     0

I would suggest opening a case for this as that data should be definitely populate

Adviser
4027     0

I would also recommend another test. On the performance page, use the date selector and check if the data is seen for any of the previous date or if anything shows up on the weekly option.

If yes, possibly, the interface group polling settings for Switchport should be adjusted as per your need.

You have already mentioned that all other relevant settings are checked. If the problem persists, please open the support case and the needful will be done.

Guru
4027     0

Hi, if you are on V7.3.3 then I have (possibly) the same issue.

Issue appeared when I upgraded to 7.3.3. (seen by the fact that the stats stop being displayed at the point of upgrade.

I have a case open on this. 191112-000036)

But it appears that the stats are actually being collected but not being displayed for each interface. 

Database relationship issue.

Confirm if you can see interface stats on a device.

Network device device viewer -> Interfaces -> Performance.

In my case, these are no longer being displayed.

If you go to live viewer on an active interface, you will actually see stats being gathered.

Adviser
4027     0

This behavior seems to be related to a known bug NETMRI-32838. This is fixed in the latest release 7.4.2

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You