Network Change & Configuration Management

Network Automation ( NetMRI ) Hotfixes available on the Autoupdate server

[ Edited ]
Adviser
7225     3

Latest Edit (1st Nov 2018)

You can now subscribe to the following KB

https://support.infoblox.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8298 

This will have the descriptions of the available hotfixes and also the patch. For those, who don't have internet connectivity on their NetMRI, they can download the patch from this KB and get it installed.

@Marty, this KB link is also added to Support Portal > Downloads section and can be used to download the latest available patches.

Old Section

Hi All,

The following table lists hotfixes available on our Autoupdate server. I am planning to update this list on a regular basis. However, please do report, if you find a hotfix that is not listed here

7.0.2 Hotfixes on Autoupdate server

FilenameDescriptionFixed in
v7.0.2-NETMRI-25584.gpgResolves the issue on FindIT (search results keep on loading forever)7.0.3
v7.0.2-NETMRI-25685.gpgResolves Config Collection lockups by removing "unset console page" command sent to Netscreen devices7.0.3
v7.0.2-NETMRI-25723.gpgThis disables SQL optimizations for regexps in Device groups criteria7.0.3
v7.0.2-NETMRI-25834.gpgThis fixes the issue where Logs files were pruned too quickly7.0.3

7.0.3 Hotfixes on Autoupdate server

v7.0.3-NETMRI-26559.gpgResolves the issue where reports were cancelled by Report Manager7.0.4
v7.0.3-NETMRI-26282.gpgFix memory leak in Syslog Processor7.0.4
v7.0.3-NETMRI-26224.gpgNETMRI-26224 - Work around broken SNMP implementation on Cisco Nexus 56727.0.4
v7.0.3-NETMRI-26248.gpgFix memory leak in DNS Processor7.0.4

7.0.4 Hotfixes available in Autoupdate server

v7.0.4-NETMRI-26706.gpgNetMRI was not properly reusing DeviceID’s for non-networking. This leads to FindIT links that fail with the Device Information Not Found errors.7.0.5
v7.0.4-NETMRI-26818.gpgPatch for CVE-2015-7547.7.0.5
v7.0.4-NETMRI-26741.gpgThis hotfix bumps the NetMRI SNMP max message size from 1472 to 28007.0.5
v7.0.4-NETMRI-26669.gpgThis hotfix will resolve consolidation issues. A must install for discovery, consolidation and group membership issues7.0.5

The patch for CVE-2015-7547 can be downloaded from the support site. Please find the link Here

Re: Network Automation ( NetMRI ) Hotfixes available on the Autoupdate server

Expert
7226     3

Thank you for posting that list.  For those whose NetMRI units are not permitted direct Internet access (autoupdate), it would be great if these were made available for download in the main support downloads section.  I.E., one selects NetMRI 7.0.2 for download and the hotfixes would be available there.

Hint: some of us have asked for this for YEARS, after the FTP server method was removed.

Adviser
7226     3

Hi Marty,

I agree, this was one of my suggestions too during our internal discussions. Another suggestion that I had was to create a KB for this. The benefit of writing up a KB will be, customers can subscribe to that KB and they will be automatically notified when the KB is updated. Yet to get a confirmation on what will be the final cut on this

Authority
7226     3

I noticed that there is a 7.0.3 HotFix available. Any chance of this list being updated to reflect the current status?

Adviser
7226     3

List is updated with 7.0.3 Hotfixes on Autoupdate server

Sorry for the delay, took a break after the Holiday season Smiley Happy

Adviser
7226     3

7.0.4 Patch for CVE-2015-7547 is now available on Autoupdate server

Expert
7226     3

Thanks for the heads up.  Now can you or someone else make that available for manual download?  For those of us with NetMRIs that do not have Internet access.

Adviser
7226     3

The list is updated with a KB link. It can be used to download the patch

Expert
7226     3
Thanks Rajiv. I just applied it.

Adviser
7226     3

You can now subscribe to the following KB

https://support.infoblox.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8298 

This will have the descriptions of the available hotfixes and also the patch. For those, who don't have internet connectivity on their NetMRI, they can download the patch from this KB and get it installed.

@Marty, this KB link is also added to Support Portal > Downloads section and can be used to download the latest available patches.

Expert
7226     3

Thanks, Rajiv!

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You