2 weeks ago
I want to add "Site" Extensible Attribute to the report - DHCPv4 Top Utilization Networks Report. But i dont know the programming part. Below are the columns report showing by default.
- Timestamp: The date and time of the recorded utilization.
- Network View: The network view.
- Network: The network address.
- CIDR: The subnet mask in CIDR format.
- DHCPv4 Utilization%: The percentage of DHCP addresses in use over the total number of DHCP addresses provisioned.
- Ranges: The number of DHCP address ranges in the network.
- Provisioned: The total number of IP addresses in the range.
- Dynamic: The number of dynamic IP addresses in the range.
- Static: The number of static IP addresses in the range.
- Free: The number of free DHCP addresses.
- Used: The total number of IP addresses in use.