Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Reporting

Basic questions concerning reporting appliance

Authority
5630     0

Hello All,

I am new to infoblox and the group/forum/discussion.

I would like to get a "report" of each network container, each network, subnets, and EAs for each

ip address (i.e. 10.120.2.1, etc).

It looks like to me to have what Infoblox calls "Reporting and Analytics" requires a license. We do not

have a license for "Reporting", and there is no tab labeled "Reporting" in our NIOS.

The excel csv export seems pretty obtuse, but does have some EA info.

It there another way I might be able to get this info?  EA like POC, location, S/N or Tag number, etc

Thanks,

eholz1

Re: Basic questions concerning reporting appliance

5630     0

You can download Reporting and Analytics virtual appliance from Download page (from Infoblox site) and try the Freemium license. 

You can add this applaince to the Grid to access the out of box reports and dashboards provided. 

Thanks.

[ Edited ]
Superuser
5630     0

Hello There,

I am not sure whether the use-case of EA's can be achieved through our Reporting solution. But there are several other use-cases which could be achieved through IBRA. You could get started using https://www.infoblox.com/wp-content/uploads/infoblox-deployment-guide-implementing-infoblox-reportin... . Please contact your account representative in case if you hit any road blocks during the deployment. Its easy & a great asset to your bussiness around the DDI infrastructure. 

Best regards.

Authority
5631     0

Hello Guys,

I really appreciate these reponses! I will take them into consideration.

Thanks again,

eholz1

Authority
5631     0

hello Malman,

Thanks for this information, I will check this out.

Thanks again, Both posts are very helpful and both are the "solution"

eholz1

[ Edited ]
Authority
5631     0

Thank you for all this valuable information, it's really useful.

Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You