Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Reporting

DHCP Lease Reporting using Infoblox_Client

1554     0

Total Infoblox newbie, here.

Is it possible to use the infoblox_client to obtain DHCP lease information from the grid? And to obtain just a specific set of reurn fields?

I can get what I need using the WAPI, and python's requests object, but the client seems like it might offer a cleaner way; I'm just unsure how to ask for the specific fields I need returned.

(I don't want to provide too much information, so stop reeading at any moment...)

I need these fields: address,binding_state,client_hostname,starts,ends,never_ends,hardware,

next_binding_state,network,ipv6_duid,ipv6_iaid,ipv6_preferred_lifetime,ipv6_prefix_bits

For: lease?address>=first&address<=last where first and last are the start and end of the particular netblock in question.

For some of the netblocks I'm querying I can get back several thousands of rows.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You