Highlighted

Error in 'lookup' command: The lookup table 'dns_viewkey_displayname_lookup' does not exist

Techie
3941     0

Hi All,

I am a new user into Infoblox and seeking your help for the error message pop up after I upgrade the Infoblox from 6.10.4 to 7.3.9. I cannot view most of the reports, almost all reports has the same error message like,

Error in 'lookup' command: The lookup table 'dns_viewkey_displayname_lookup' does not exist or is not available.

The lookup table '__grouping_by_ea_tag_lookup' does not exist. It is referenced by configuration 'ib:system'.

The lookup table '__grouping_by_ea_tag_lookup' does not exist. It is referenced by configuration 'source::ib:ddos:events'.

The lookup table 'dns_viewkey_displayname_lookup' does not exist. It is referenced by configuration 'ib:ddns'.

etc.

Please help if you know how to solve this / experience this.

Thank you!

Ryan

Highlighted

Re: Error in 'lookup' command: The lookup table 'dns_viewkey_displayname_lookup' does not exist

Employee
Employee
3942     0

A possible way to address this issue, would be to login to support.infoblox.com navigate to the downloads section and obtain the latest version of the IBRA. (Infoblox Reporting Application).

Highlighted

Re: Error in 'lookup' command: The lookup table 'dns_viewkey_displayname_lookup' does not exist

3942     0

Hello Ryan,

This issue has 3 different variants.

One has been fixed in NIOS version 7.3.3, the second was resolved in 8.0.0 and the last in 8.1.0. To understand your database and suggest possible workarounds or provide available patches, you would want to open a case with Infoblox Support.

Upgrading your grid to one of the latest NIOS versions should also resolve this issue.

Best Regards,
Bibin Thomas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You