08-25-2017 04:51 AM
i have some request for report infoblox,
however perfomance infoblox is awsome, but maybe anyone can help me for create some report like this?
i must on report have total Query handle of infoblox, success query, and Failure query on 1 graph or in 1 dashboard infoblox reporting.
maybe anyone can help me?
i have like a sample for my customer need
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-28-2017 07:56 PM
Have you been able to go through 'DNS Replies Trend' and also 'DNS Query Rate by Member' report/dashboard? They provide the same information.
You could definitely take the seaches out of them, then save them as custom reports OR clone them and make them different panels of a single dashboard.
You could make even more advanced custom reports with the integration of Infoblox Data Connector with your Infoblox grid. For more information on Data Connector, I would recommend going through the User Guide, Deployment Guide and Release Notes of the same, available on our Infoblox Support website.
08-28-2017 08:26 PM
Thanks for your information bkoshy, it's very helpfull,
but i have som question again, for on single dashboard i have tried it,
'DNS Replies Trend' ( i clone this for new report combine ) with 'DNS Query Rate by Member' ( i add panel to new dashboard clone )
and why when i change the Date statistic on DNS Replies Trend can change with date range, but on 'DNS Query Rate by Member' cannot data on my set date,
can you help me for this?
08-29-2017 05:19 PM
It sounds like you don't have both panels using the dashboard datepicker. You will need to configure the panel that is not working to use the dashboard date picker. You can do this in the edit mode, then edit the search for that panel and select the shared time picker.
09-03-2017 07:54 PM
Thanks for your answer,
for share time picker it's work but, when i add some panel in 1 dashboard,
for some panel it's didn't work for change date, just 1 panel on original clone dashboard can show data with some date, maybe can help me?
09-04-2017 07:00 PM
Could you please try the below way - 'Step by Step' and let me know?
1. Navigate to 'Reporting'-->'Dashboard'-->'Create New Dashboard'
2. Give it a meaningful name, Description, Permissions and click 'Create Dashboard'
3. Your Dashboard should open now with no contents (panels/data)
4. Click on 'Add Panel', search and add 'DNS Replies Trend' (or any other as you may prefer)
5. Click on 'Add Panel' again, search and add 'DNS Response Lantency Trend' (or any other as you may prefer)
6. Click on the 'SEARCH REPORT' option as shown below, then click on your panel name and then select 'Clone to an Inline Search'
7. Please do the same for all the other panels as well
8. Click on the dropdown next to 'SEARCH REPORT' and select 'Line' OR 'Area' OR 'Column' - whichever best suites your datatype.
9. Please do the same for all the other panels as well
10. Next, click on the '+ Add Input' panel at the top and select 'Time'. Check 'Autorun Dashboard', if required.
11. Edit the search string on all panels and set 'Time Range' to 'Shared Time Range Picker'.
12. Click 'Save' and then click on 'Done'.
Your Dashboard should be ready now.