Highlighted

Bloxtools BDK 2.0.0 Beta

JGrumböck
Techie
3613     0

Hi,when I run create-snapin.pl there are some files missing.The whole "templates" directory is not included in the zip-file andalso the bdk-js sources are not copied correctly.Could anyone review this package and repost it?I would like to start a standalone snapin and thought this would be best way.Does anyone else have a snapin-skeleton?Best regards,Johannes

Re: Bloxtools BDK 2.0.0 Beta

community Employee
Employee
3614     0

Hey jgrumboe,

Thank you for the info, I'll let the folks know to check it and we'll get back to you! Sorry for the confusion with the files, we'll get it worked out.

Best,

Eric

GHorne Community Manager
Community Manager
3614     0

Yes, the templates folder was missing from the bundle. Sorry about that.

I don't think we expected people to dive right into creating their own snapins and were focusing on the customisation and other docs when we released this.

So this is good feedback on what people want/need.

the next release will have more detail on the snapin-builder and the templates. but if you have intial feedback or other comments please let us know

JGrumböck
Techie
3614     0
Hi,thx for this information. Do you know perhaps a release date for the next bdk?Greetings,Johannes

I-Team Employee
Employee
3614     0

Hi, johannes. We haven't announceed a release date yet.

chuq

Still valid?

PRaig
Techie
3614     0

No traffic since may 2012 on this board. Is the beta still valid?

Still no corrected BDK?

Authority
3614     0

We're fast coming up on 2 years and, as far as I can tell, a corrected version of the BDK was never released.

What gives?

Scott

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You