Learn How We Can Help You Keep Teleworkers Protected During the COVID-19 Crisis

Security

Highlighted

Does Infoblox have a step-by-step guide to configure STIX/TAXII server to sync with Soltra?

[ Edited ]
Expert
5780     0

Trying to configure STIX/TAXII on the Infoblox to sync with Soltra Server.

Admin guide has some gaps for STIX/TAXII configuration.

Also, wondering if Infoblox tested STIX/TAXII configuration with any other product.

update 7/18/16

I was provided with the document called "TAXII and STIX Integration with Infoblox NIOS"

From 2016 Infoblox Inc. All rights reserved. Infoblox-DG-0140-00 TAXII and STIX Integration with Infoblox NIOS February 2016.

I'm not able to upload this document into the forum. You can request it through Infoblox tech support.

Highlighted

Re: Does Infoblox have a step-by-step guide to configure STIX/TAXII server to sync with Soltra?

Adviser
5781     0

You can find the STIX/TAXII guide here:

https://www.infoblox.com/sites/infobloxcom/files/resources/infoblox-deployment-guide-taxii-stix-inte...

Check out our new Tech docs website at http://docs.infobox.com for latest documentation on Infoblox products
Highlighted

Re: Does Infoblox have a step-by-step guide to configure STIX/TAXII server to sync with Soltra?

Expert
5781     0

Thanks for the document.

From the converstion with Infoblox. Soltra is not supported as a STIX/TAXII integration partner. Apperently Infoblox's implementation of STI/TAXII only supports ThreatConnect. For some strange reason I though STIX/TAXII was fully supported.

The IOC's can be pulled through Infoblox API. Just have to pay PS for the integration.

Highlighted

Techie
5781     0

We have an enhancement request open for integration with Soltra -- please contact your Infoblox account team and have them add you to the RFE.  Additionally, we will need resources from Soltra to work with us on the integration so please let Soltra know you are interested in this as well; a nudge from interested customers will be crucial to moving this forward.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You