Import data from CSV

TRotwa
Techie
2432     0

Hello!

I try to import our AD computers into IPAM and what ever I do, it is just not valid version number or header line.

I also try this for import wizard tool I found from the net, Java based app. But it was parsing error also.

I try to export data from IPAM and import the same list back to it, just to clear errors and still not recognize?

Is there a way for me to upload our machine information from AD.

I have couple of list exported from McAfee ePO and also SCCM and I would like to use this information in my IPAM.

Re: Import data from CSV

AWorley
Techie
2432     0

did you ever get an answer on this.  I'm looking to use SCCM to populate a whitelist.

Thanks,

Allan

TRotwa
Techie
2432     0

Nothing, never.... My needs was overtimed . Smiley Sad

Still like the app, I mean something sometimes would be nice.

Highlighted

BLane
Techie
2432     0

If the IPAM Network, and DHCP ranges below it, were synced into DDI via IPAM for MSFT the CSV import option is not available.  If the IPAM Network and DHCP ranges below it are served by a DDI member there could be a different issue happening that support can either help with or submit a Request For Enhancement.

I assume for the SCCM generated whitelist Infoblox will be the DHCP server for the network and your desire is to create IPv4 MAC filters for the whitelisted MAC's.  Step one would be to create a IPv4 MAC with your desired lease configuration.  This can be done either via the GUI or CSV inport.  Step two would be to populate the VPv4 MAC filter with the list of MAC addresses from SCCM.  You can also input fields such as email and user name.

Hope this helps.

Also, with release 6.7 automatic detection of devices is now available via DHCP Fingerprinting.  The management of IPv4 Fingerprint Filters is available using the GUI, Perl and REST API as well as CSV.   You can also use this method for adding to the 190 device types we already detect via the Custom Fingerprint function. 

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You