Security

Highlighted

Pusing data got RPZ zone name format convertion error

TSun
Techie
2495     0

Hi,

I'm testing my integration with Infoblox 7.3, succeed in creating the RPZ zone with name 'a.b.c.d'. However when I used csv file to push data into it, I got the error "Cann not convert data "a.b.c.d" for column parent_zone to internal format". So I guess maybe there is any naming limitation for the RPZ zone name field? But I cannot find anything has to do in the doc. Anyone can help with it?

Re: Pusing data got RPZ zone name format convertion error

Adviser
2496     0

Hello Tsun,

If can share the CSV file we could possibly have a look, What  I recommend is to create one record using GUI and then export it using "export data in Infoblox CSV import format". USe this as a guideline

Regards,

Syam.

Re: Pusing data got RPZ zone name format convertion error

Authority
2496     0

Hello Tsun,

I tried using the below format and it worked for me even with a zone name "a.b.c.d"

Details:

Local RPZ Zone name: a.b.c.d

Policy : None (Given)

CSV formats of records to be added in the Local RPZ zone:

header-responsepolicycnamerecord,fqdn*,_new_fqdn,canonical_name,comment,disabled,parent_zone,ttl,view,EA-Site,EAInherited-Site
responsepolicycnamerecord,nodatatest.a.b.c.d,,*,,False,d.c.b.a,,default,65,OVERRIDE
responsepolicycnamerecord,nosuchdomaintest.a.b.c.d,,,,False,d.c.b.a,,default,65,OVERRIDE
responsepolicycnamerecord,substitutedomainnametest.a.b.c.d,,testsubs,,False,d.c.b.a,,default,65,OVERRIDE

It seems like something is wrong with the CSV format that you were using.

Try the above format and let me know.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You