Learn How We Can Help You Keep Teleworkers Protected During the COVID-19 Crisis

Security

Highlighted

Support for Local Traffic Manager?

Employee
Employee
2928     0

Is it true the new Infoblox Load Balancer Manager only supports the F5 Big-IP Global Traffic Manager (GTM) – what about the LTM (Local Traffic Manager)?

Highlighted

Re: Support for Local Traffic

Employee
Employee
2929     0

Hi Greg,

The GTM is DNS based, it made more sense for us to start with GTM as our first entry into this space.  We are looking at the LTM as a possible next phase to this development effort - so I'm told!

Highlighted

Employee
Employee
2929     0

Hi Greg,

I am curious what you might want to see with LTM integration and Infoblox. What would be useful to you?

Highlighted

Techie
2929     0
I'm not clear why you would have InfoBlox manage LTM. LTM is quite a different animal than DNS management. It isn't clear to me why manage an LTM with something other than the native GUI.Makes some sense to have it also manage the GTM. But have another comment on that.
Highlighted

Employee
Employee
2929     0

Hey Brad,

Thanks for the question - always good to see other folks inquiring!  On Tuesday, we had a webcast regarding LBM, and we are posting the questions submitted during the webcast at the following URL:

http://www.infoblox.com/community/forum/bloxtools-ddi/October_Webcast_QA

We're going to continue to post the submitted questions throughout the next few days, along with the answers.  By all means, please post a comment and include your question if you don't see the topic being addressed!

Eric

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You