Learn How We Can Help You Keep Teleworkers Protected During the COVID-19 Crisis

Security

Highlighted

ibgraph -- Infoblox Graphing and reporting tool -- Updates

Expert
6665     0

For those of you lucky enough to still have a copy of ibgraph still running in your Bloxtools environment, I have done a few updates I'd like to share.  
For those of you not familiar with it, ibgraph is a free reporting tool that installs in your Bloxtools environment (or stand alone Linux server) that in many cases is far superior to the reporting tool that Infoblox now sells.

One of the only issues with the application was that it did not sort the IP's correctly in some of the views.   

Here is the code to fix it the sorting issue with the DHCP Utilization pages.   It also includes code to list all the networks regardless of server so that you do not have to know what server a subnet is on to look at its utilization.

This is a new dhcp2_networks.cgi.

Highlighted

It looks like the forum

Expert
6665     0

It looks like the forum upgrade wiped the code that I had inserted in my post.   If someone wants the new ibgraph code reply to this thread and I'll get it to you.

Highlighted

For anyone having recursive

Expert
6665     0

For anyone having recursive cache issues with your Infoblox Appliances.   I have scripts and graphs that plug into the ibgraph tool to monitor and aleart on the recursive cache size.   I am happy to share them.

Highlighted

Re: ibgraph -- Infoblox Graphing and reporting tool -- Updates

Techie
6666     0

Is it possible to get the Blox Tool snapin to get IB Graph?

Highlighted

Adviser
6666     0

Hello There,

Sorry that this request was left unanswered for a while. There seems to be limited resources available on IB-graph Snapin for bloxtools. Please find the attached Snapin below & let us know if this helps(Open the link in a new tab to initiate download).

ibgraph-bloxtools-0.7.tgz

Best regards,

Mohammed Alman.

Highlighted

Adviser
6666     0

Could you share a screenshot of a/some-of-the report(s)?

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You