Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

ServiceNow

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Infoblox - ServiceNow JSB - Incident Management and CMDB
Techie
Techie
Re: Infoblox - ServiceNow JSB - Incident Management and CMDB

I have ServiceNow (SN) Discovery/CMDB - how can I determine if I have DDI at my company?  I'm trying to get a report to compare SN CMDB / DIscovery with InfoBlox Subnet Ranges to ensure we have everything from an Audit Perspective?  Any ideas on how to best achieve this effort?   Thank you

Re: Infoblox - ServiceNow JSB - Incident Management and CMDB

I did this via adding the Infoblox plug-ins, into SN:  the spoke, DDI and activity pack.  So check the application list or go to plug-ins (or have your admin do that) to see if it exists.

Activity pack gives some samples, but it is a bit of a pain, because if the API call isn't exact, it will throw a generic error.  

Then in WF i created a new API object to use to retreive the information, because the samples and included items do not have one that will retreive all IP networks.

Hope that gets you going in the right direction.

Neil

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: